CSS' Implementation Methodology is a comprehensive approach that looks at the business drivers within your organization and maps the solution's functionality to those drivers. We realize the best technology in the world can't help your company if it isn't applied to drive maximum business value, addressing the goals and challenges specific to your business and industry.
Our approach not only addresses the technology but brings to light the critical need to address and manage the human factors that play a role in that technology and deliver a clear roadmap to a successful project close. CSS is focused on referenceable results that provide our growing client list the best implementation service available today.
- Define - Identification of Business and Technical Goals. Deliverables for Project Charter, Scope of Work, Resource Needs, Communications and Change Management, Risk Assessment and Project Team Training
- Design - Requirements Mapping, Prototyping & Modeling, Design, Conversions, Modifications, Interfaces, Custom Reports, Process and System Flows, Gap Analysis and Security Plan
- Build - Configure Software, Develop Required Interfaces, Reports, Conversions and Extensions, Unit Testing
- Validate - Prototype Execution Results, Integrated Testing Signoffs, End-User Training, Go-Live Plan, Contingency Plan, Readiness Assessment
- Deploy - Final preparations for Go-Live, Final End-User Training, Final Data Conversions, Go-Live Support, Project Closure Report