CSS has been working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne since the product was released in 1997. And we've stayed focused and balanced in our commitment to the product. From the early release of B732 to today's latest version, no one has more experience. With consulting skills spanning both application and technology and deep industry knowledge, CSS enables you to keep moving forward and avoid missteps.
Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a tightly integrated suite of applications for the manufacturing, distribution and construction industries that combines business value, standards-based technology and deep industry experience into a solution with a low total cost of ownership.
In addition to new implementations, CSS also has a dedicated upgrade practice to keep our clients on the current release of the product. Using proprietary tools, approaches and years of experience, CSS routinely delivers upgrades on time and on budget.
- Financial Management - Including General Ledger, Multi Currency, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Advanced Cost Accounting, Expense Management, Fixed Assets, Financial Management and Compliance, IFRS
- Project Management - Including Job Cost, Contract and Service Billing, Project and Government Contract Accounting, Asset Lifecycle Management, Real Estate management, Homebuilder Management
- Distribution Management - Including Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Agreement Management, Product Variants, Procurement and Subcontract Management, Requisition Self Service, Supplier Self Service, Supplier Release Scheduling, Inventory Management, Bulk Stock Control, Advanced Stock Valuation, Customer Relationship Management, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, Requirements Planning
- Manufacturing Management - Including Configurator, Discrete, Process, Lean, Demand Flow, Manufacturing Accounting, Product Data Management, Product Costing, Shop Floor Execution, Requirements Planning, Quality Management, Plant and Equipment Maintenance
- Human Capital Management - US Payroll, Canadian Payroll, Union Payroll, Time and Labor, Human Resource Management, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service